Are you the Senior .Net Developer we are looking for?
November 15, 2018
At Dynasource we share the expertise and capacity of independent IT professionals, Microsoft partners and their IT professionals solving the challenge of finding the best partner and talent for the right projects, and ensuring that benches are fully utilized. Unlike traditional staffing companies or software platforms like LinkedIn and Monsterboard.com, our trusted platform is specifically designed to simply and easily showcase:
- Microsoft certifications and competencies;
- Expertise strength and availability;
- Project experience;
- Geographic and vertical specialties;
- References, reviews and social proof.
Our platform is unique because at all times the partner and/or freelancer is in full control over what information is being shared. We are a dynamic startup with global aspiration. You will be part of a very diverse family of team members. We are convinced that your success is our success. We make stuff more simple and transparent and always look for the unknown and like to try out new cool stuff. Our outcomes require hard work and fun and we believe we can realize our ambitions only by working as a team. We offer competitive terms of employment that have a focus on performance, and development. This is consistent with our passion to put together great results and to professionalize the organization. We are based in Amsterdam, the Zuid as, work global and expand rapidly.
What are your accountabilities?
As a .Net developer, you work closely with the scrum master and team lead in the agile scrum team. You have at least 5 years of experience as Sr. .Net developer. You have fresh views, write excellent code and review code written by others. You understand the importance of quality code.
Your main responsibilities:
- Deliver experiences worthy of enterprise delight;
- Responsible for the Backend stack and the realization of a solid Backend architecture;
- Enable development process improvements through tools and automation;
- Safe-guard product quality;
- Collaborate with FE and Team Lead of new functionalities and solutions;
- Attending daily standups.
What we ask of you?
- At least HBO level;
- Customer oriented thinking and critical mindset;
- Proven experience building highly scalable API tier for customer facing applications;
- Deep expertise in C#/.Net Core/OWIN/MVC/WebAPI/RESTful API technologies;
- Experience with NoSQL;
- Experience with ESB and integration brokers/middleware;
- Experience developing global scale services and PaaS solutions on cloud based platforms, ideally using Microsoft Azure;
- Experience with implementing DevOps solutions;
- Knowledge of Agile Development Practices;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- You have worked in lean startup and/or agile environments;
- Accustomed to work in an international environment and speaks and writes Dutch and English excellent.
What personality do we expect?
- You are positive, solution-oriented, and proactive and like to have in a team that also can excel therefore your contribution;
- Self-starter who can quickly come up-to-speed on their own in a fast-moving, complex, IT environment;
- You are creative and capable of making complex things simple;
- Ability to work well and succeed in a team environment and individually;
- You work easily with different teams and colleagues are focused on a good relationship with your colleagues;
- You communicate timely, clear and to the point;
- You have a strong personality and can express your own opinion on the basis of clear arguments and facts;
- You take a healthy dose of energy and humor along to your work;
- You love coding.
Contactperson: Robin Hildebrand
Discover more with our whitepaper.
Learn more about the changes in today's IT ecosystem.Download now
Fill in the form to apply to this role!