Are you the Competency Specialist we are looking for?
April 23, 2018
Dynasource is on a mission to transform the professional services industry. We’re starting first in IT where we’re helping an ecosystem of Vendors, Distributors and Partners work more efficiently and effectively to drive better solutions for customers. We do this with the endorsement of organisations like Microsoft. At the core of Dynasource is a vetted database of IT skills – which we then use to drive recommendations about which Partner a vendor or distributor should work with on a particular project.
The Job role:
To succeed this mission, we are looking for a Competency Specialist. The role is responsible for understanding the relationship between Exams/Certifications that validate skills; what Vendors sell and what Customers buy. Our Competency Specialist needs to have a holistic understanding of technology and business outcomes – whilst also being familiar with certification programs and learning paths. You’ll need to be good with data, forensic in your approach to detail and enjoy working as part of a team.
Your Key Responsibilities/what to expect:
- Understand the Exam/Certification programs of key technology vendors;
- Understand the products/solutions/value propositions these same vendors take to market;
- Understand what business outcomes Customers are looking for when implementing something new;
- Be able to correlate, simplify, document, communicate these relationships to engineering teams;
- Work with team members to define, prioritize, and implement enhancements to our platform;
- Inform client management and relevant stakeholders of project status.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have experience in the IT industry;
- Understand value propositions and their component parts – cloud services, on premise products and implementation/deployment services;
- Is likely to have run/managed a training/certification program for a vendor/third party training provider;
- Is pro-active – a self starter;
- Has strong business process, time management and analytical skills;
- Has excellent people and stakeholder engagement skills;
- Communication skills are extremely important: must be able to communicate at all levels within any organization; excellent written communication, verbal communication, active listening and presentation skills;
- Experience in Agile (Scum) work environments is a plus;
- Fluent in English in word and writing.
Education Requirements and Working Experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree preferable in Business Administration;
- Minimum of five (5) years of business systems implementation and/or IT experience.
What we offer:
- A pleasant, open, informal atmosphere;
- A big challenge;
- Inspiring, smart and enthusiastic colleagues .
Contactperson: Robin Hildebrand