We need a enthusiastic Customer Succes Agent
April 23, 2018
Dynasource is on a mission to disrupt the global software industry. Alongside Fortune 500 partners such as Microsoft and Tech Data, we’re developing a platform that is completely redefining the way channel managers, software vendors and service providers do business. By bringing together the best software talent on a single platform, we’re enabling quicker connections and driving greater innovation in IT. We’re looking for passionate people who share our belief in the power of technology and will relish the opportunity to drive change in the industry of the future.
The Job role:
To succeed in this mission, we’re looking for a Customer Success Agent, who will engage closely with our users – by phone, chat and email. We want early adopters to have the best experience possible and learn from their feedback. You’ll help them through onboarding, answer questions, solve problems, set up webinars and training sessions, represent our business – all whilst being fun to do business with.
We’re a young company which means you’ll be joining a team that’s always full of ideas. You’ll get the chance to work on projects outside your immediate area of focus and be encouraged to think creatively to solve challenging but rewarding problems. These projects are primarily expected to be within other marketing disciplines depending on the immediate need, as well as being aligned to your own interests and ambitions for growth.
Your Key Responsibilities/what to expect:
- Understand our platform and advise clients on how to most effectively use the solution;
- Be proactive – engage with existing users via outbound calls, email, webinars;
- Be responsive – responding to questions, enquiries via email, phone and chat;
- You collect feedback to help improve our processes and product;
- Be open towards projects that may fall outside your core area of responsibility.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have at least HBO level and one years relevant working experience;
- Be accustomed to working in an international environment and able to speak/write fluently in English. Dutch is an advantage but not a necessity;
- Be passionate about talking to customers all day, every day;
- Be hands on, positive – driven to solve problems;
- Has an affinity with the IT market;
- Be able to work with CRM and customer management systems;
- Be a self-starter who can quickly come up to speed;
- Be ambitious, eager and have the will to learn and improve your own skills.
Education Requirements and Working Experience:
- Bachelor degree preferable in Business Administration or Marketing;
- Minimum of one year of customer contact working experience.
What we offer:
- A pleasant, open, informal atmosphere;
- Early responsibility;
- Inspiring, smart and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Ample opportunities to develop yourself (internationally);
- Excellent pay and conditions;
- International team;
- Team events.
Contactperson: Katja Toftegaard Winkler