Dynasource is looking for a great Data Scientist
April 23, 2018
" I develop people, I want them to go beyond where they are now, learn new things, be independent - In short, how do you ensure that you achieve what you want to achieve "
Jeff Goldblum, Customer Succes Officer at Dynasource
Dynasource is on a mission to transform the professional services industry. We’re starting first in IT where – with the support/endorsement of some of people like Microsoft – we’re helping an ecosystem of vendors, distributors, Partner work together more efficiently and effectively – to deliver better solutions for customers. At the core of Dynasource is a vetted database of skills – which we then use to drive recommendations about which Partner a vendor or distributor should work with on a particular project.
We’re looking for someone to own that database – our biggest asset – and help us make the IT industry work better for customers.
What are your accountabilities?
As a Data Scientist, you’ll be part of our engineering team. You have at least 3 years of proven experience as Data Scientist. You have fresh views, create, test, prove and optimize (search) algorithms for our platform.
Your main responsibilities:
- Work in a multi-disciplined team where you’ll take full ownership of turning discoveries and ideas into machine learning models. You’ll use the model’s output to create and improve products for our customers, preferably in short development cycles;
- Research & Development on how to improve customers’ experience, by using our vast amount of data;
- Actively contribute in setting-up Data Science;
- Deliver experiences worthy of enterprise delight;
- Work side-by-side with Developers and Product Owners of new functionalities and solutions, and take full ownership.
What we ask of you?
- You should have Masters, PhD or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, etc.);
- You have customer oriented thinking and critical mindset;
- You have knowledge on Boosting, Machine Learning, stack models;
- You have experience with (a few of) the following models: Logistic Regression, Support Vector Machines, (Deep) Neural Networks, Hidden Markov Models, Conditional Random Fields, Game Theory, Mechanism Design and/or Latent Dirichlet Allocation;
- You have knowledge on Azure, NoSQL (Azure CosmosDB) and elasticsearch;
- You have implemented multi-core/distributed software, preferably in a Microsoft environment;
- You are able to write, test, optimize and prove algorithms based on business requirements;
- You have worked in lean startup and/or agile environments;
- You should be accustomed to working in an international environment;
- You should be fluent in English.
What personality do we expect?
- You are positive, solution-oriented, and proactive and like to be part of a team;
- Self-starter who can quickly come up-to-speed on their own in a fast-moving, complex, IT environment;
- You are creative and capable of making complex things simple;
- Ability to work well and succeed in a team environment and individually;
- You work easily with different teams and colleagues are focused on a good relationship with your colleagues;
- You communicate timely, clear and to the point;
- You have a strong personality and can express your own opinion on the basis of clear arguments and facts;
- You take a healthy dose of energy and humor along to your work;
- Gets enthusiastic of analytical problems and dares to explore new;
- You love algorithms and optimize the heck out of it.
Contactperson: Robin Hildebrand
Your Customer Succes Agent
Liked what you have read? And want to know more? Leave your details and we’ll reach out to you as soon as we can!