Dynasource is looking for a great Product Owner
May 11, 2018
Dynasource is on a mission to transform the professional services industry. We’re starting first in IT where we’re helping an ecosystem of Vendors, Distributors and Partners work more efficiently and effectively to drive better solutions for customers. We do this with the endorsement of some of people like Microsoft. At the core of Dynasource is a vetted database of skills – which we then use to drive recommendations about which Partner a vendor or distributor should work with on a particular project.
What are your accountabilities:
As Product Owner, you work closely with the engineering team and product team of Dynasource. Your success will be measured around customer/platform satisfaction, new member growth, active usage, churn and seamless experience. You are responsible for delivering new distinctive and global capabilities on any device.
Your Key Responsibilities/what to expect:
- Analyzing, understanding and expanding the Dynasource platform;
- Provide ongoing tracking and analysis of key product competitors;
- Central hub around internal and external input improving the platform;
- Customers (via sales);
- Users (via marketing);
- Translates vision towards viable product;
- Owner of the roadmap and roadmap priority;
- Executes and delegates together with COO concept development;
- Creates and documents Use cases, journeys, PBI;
- Compile and realize the product backlog and ensure it is visible, transparent and clear in sprint planning and releases;
- Release management & planning;
- Be part of testing and approving releases;
- Deliver fast prototypes for testing with clients;
- Manages expectations internally and externally around product development.
What we expect of you:
- At least HBO level;
- At least 4 years of experience in product owner role;
- Understanding agile development;
- Customer centric focused;
- Accustomed to work in an international environment and speaks and writs Dutch and English excellent;
- Furthermore, you have excellent knowledge and experience of the Office 365 platform for collaboration (email, calendar, files, video conferencing);
- You are flexible and love to work in a fast-growing business.
Who we expect:
- You are positive, solution-oriented and proactive and like to have in a team that also can excel therefore your contribution;
- You are customer centric;
- You have a can-do mentality;
- You have organizational skills and have a highly developed evaluation and perspective;
- You have an excellent eye for detail and is very accurate, accurate, proactive and are customer and service oriented;
- You work easily with different teams and colleagues are focused on a good relationship with your colleagues; your success is their success;
- You are curious and like to try out new stuff;
- You can make complex processes simple;
- You communicate timely, clear and to the point;
- You have a strong personality and can express based on of clear arguments;
- You take a healthy dose of humor and loves to work hard.
Contactperson: Robin Hildebrand