Dynasource is looking for a great QA Lead
November 15, 2018
Dynasource is on a mission to transform the professional services industry. We’re starting first in IT where we’re helping an ecosystem of Vendors, Distributors and Partners work more efficiently and effectively to drive better solutions for customers. We do this with the endorsement of some of people like Microsoft. At the core of Dynasource is a vetted database of skills – which we then use to drive recommendations about which Partner a vendor or distributor should work with on a particular project.
What are your accountabilities:
As a QA lead, you are responsible to lead, develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You are responsible for designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. Your main focus is to accelerate deployment by continuous delivery and deployment. Increase confidence in making changes and ship faster. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts). You will work closely with product owner, development team and QA team.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
Your main responsibilities as QA Lead:
- Set-up and maintain Agile ITSM
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Guide and inspire the QA team
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing features
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product owner) to identify system requirements
- Implement and maintain continuous delivery and continuous deployment
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
What we expect of you:
- At least Degree level (HBO; preferable in Computer Science, Engineering or related)
- Proven work experience with product software development
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (like Protractor, VSTS)
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- User-centric thinking and a critical mindset
- You have worked in lean startup and/or agile environments
- You have experience in continuous delivery and continuous deployment
- Accustomed to work in an international environment, speaks and writes Dutch and English to an excellent standard.
Who we expect:
- You are positive, solution-oriented, and proactive and like to work in a multi-disciplinary team;
- Self-starter who can quickly come up-to-speed on their own in a fast-moving, complex, IT environment;
- You are creative and capable of making complex things simple;
- You always aim for quality and stability;
- Ability to work well and succeed in a team environment and individually;
- You work easily with different teams and colleagues are focused on a good relationship with your colleagues;
- You communicate timely, clear and to the point;
- You have a strong personality and can express your own opinion based on clear arguments, facts or best practices
- You take a healthy dose of energy and humor along to your work.
Contactperson: Robin Hildebrand
Fill in the form to apply to this role!