We are looking for a Growth Marketer
April 23, 2018
Dynasource is on a mission to disrupt the global software industry. Alongside Fortune 500 partners such as Microsoft and Tech Data, we’re developing a platform that is completely redefining the way channel managers, software vendors and service providers do business. By bringing together the best software talent on a single platform, we’re enabling quicker connections and driving greater innovation in IT. We’re looking for passionate people who share our belief in the power of technology and will relish the opportunity to drive change in the industry of the future.
Your mission will be to use data-driven insights, continuous testing and experiments to drive the growth and retention of our userbase through our website, platform and external online sources.
You’re obsessed with user behavior and would jump at the chance to study customer data and feedback to inform your strategies. Funnels are essential to your process and you feel totally comfortable coming up with multiple strategies for different stages of the user journey.
You’ll use reporting to dig deep and find the ‘why’ behind the data – and be more than happy to present your findings to the team to help the company make the right marketing decisions. This is a pivotal role which is ideal for someone who is comfortable working in a fast-moving environment where change is the norm.
From your previous roles, you’ll be a proficient with a range of tools to support your efforts. Whether it’s A/B testing a landing page or studying a Google Analytics report, you’ll be the person who can connect the dots and spot hard-to-find opportunities within the data. You’ll also be experienced in setting up, running and optimizing paid campaigns on various online platforms like Google, Facebook and/or Linkedin.
We’re a young company which means you’ll be joining a team that’s always full of ideas. We encourage you to bring your enthusiastic self to work, take responsibility of your tasks and contribute with all your ideas. We promise you an environment in which you are heard and able to have a visible impact.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Design and implement customer acquisition and engagement experiments based on data insights;
- Conduct A/B and multivariate testing and analyze results to help optimize our website, landing pages and sign-up flow;
- Create strategy, implement, track, analyze and optimize paid campaigns across AdWords, Facebook and Linkedin;
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports;
- Be open towards projects that may fall outside your core area of responsibility.
What we hope you bring to the table:
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools such as Google Analytics;
- In-depth knowledge of various paid marketing channels and technologies such as AdWords, Facebook and/or Linkedin;
- Have strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
- Be accustomed to working in an international environment and able to speak/write fluently in English. Dutch is an advantage but not a necessity;
- Have an affinity with the IT market.
Contactperson: Katja Toftegaard Winkler